UltraAV® Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to 4 DisplayPort Multi-Display MST HubK088B-007B
The Accell UltraAV Mini DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub allows you to connect up to four DisplayPort monitors from a single Mini DisplayPort output. The MST hub utilizes the new multi-stream transport (MST) protocol, supporting up to four displays independently at 1920x1080 @ 60Hz each with DP 1.2. The Accell UltraAV Mini DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub supports non-DisplayPort outputs, including VGA, DVI and HDMI. The MST hub is DP++ and can actively convert the DisplayPort signal to other display interface signals using optional active or passive adapters. Featuring advanced WideEye™ SerDes technology, the MST hub provides signal compensation for data sent over long or low quality cables.
Now you can chose to view a single image across four displays, perfect for gaming or graphics design. Or you can dedicate each display to a separate application, providing the productivity of multi-tasking.
Note to Mac Users
Mac OS does not support the MST technology for expanded monitors. It will only allow for mirroring.
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR).
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, 24bpp each monitor independently in DP1.2 MST mode. Higher monitor resolutions supported when using fewer monitors.
- Standards compliance: DisplayPort v1.2/1.1a, VESA DDM, HDCP V2.0 and EDID V1.4.
- Features 4 DP++ output ports, adapt to any combination of the 4 ports. See notes below.
- Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444.
- Graphic Output: Mini DisplayPort v.1.1 or v.1.2
- Works on Windows PC
The maximum number of displays that can be enabled at the same time is limited by the number of display pipes.
For optimum compatibility, Accell brand DisplayPort adapters should be used when adapting any of the video outputs to HDMI, DVI or VGA.
Mini DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub
AC Adapter: 5V 2.0A output
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement
If you have seen this product cheaper elsewhere please let us know