UltraAV® DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link AdaptorB087B-002B
How to Setup an Eyefinity Display
Easily Connects Your DisplayPort Enabled PC to a DVI-D Dual-Link Monitor, TV or Projector
The UltraAV DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link adapter enables the connection of your DisplayPort supported computer to a DVI Dual-Link supported television, monitor or projector. Simply connect the DisplayPort (male) end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing DVI Dual Link cable from the display into the DVI (female) adapter. Now plug in the USB connector to your computer's USB port. Setup is complete, there is no software to install. The circuitry built into the adapter seamlessly uses the power from the computer's USB port for all of its power needs.
DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link Adapter
The DisplayPort to DVI Dual-Link adapter is fully compliant to both DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. The adapter supports DVI-D Dual-Link resolutions of up to 2560x1600 (WQXGA) and all HDTV resolutions including 1080p. The UltraAV DP to DVI Dual-Link adapter supports up to 36-bit colour depths delivering the flexibility to meet most display application needs
AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display Validated
This validation is awarded only to those products that have undergone extensive synthetic and real-world testing. This process helps ensure an optimal experience when using AMD Eyefinity Technology.
DisplayPort to DVI Dual-Link Adapter
- Transfers Uncompressed High-Definition Digital Video Signals
- Supports DVI Dual-Link Resolutions up to 2560x1600 (WQXGA) and 1080p HDTV's
- Supports up to 36-Bit Colour for Billions of Colours
- Supports all DVI-D Dual-Link and DVI-D Single-Link Monitors**
- Engineered for a Fast and Easy Set-up, No Software to Install
*Please note, features are subject to the capabilities of the computer and graphics solution.
**This adapter does not support a 120Hz 3-D stereo display.
UltraAV Adapters Feature Premium Construction
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 specification for 1.62 and 2.7 Gbps
- Compliant with Digital Visual Interface (DVI) version 1.0 specification
- Supports Single-Link DVI-D and Dual-Link DVI-D with a built in active protocol converter
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement
If you have seen this product cheaper elsewhere please let us know