UltraAV® DisplayPort 1.2 to 4 DisplayPort Multi-Display MST HubK088B-006B
Main features of the UltraAV® DisplayPort 1.2 to 4 DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub:
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR).
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, 24bpp each monitor independently in DP1.2 MST mode. Higher monitor resolutions supported when using fewer monitors.
- Standards compliance: DisplayPort v1.2/1.1a, VESA DDM, HDCP V2.0 and EDID V1.4.
- Features 4 DP++ output ports, adapt to any combination of the 4 ports. See notes below.
- Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444.
- System Requirements:
- Graphic Output: DisplayPort v.1.1 or v.1.2
- Works on Windows PC
The maximum number of displays that can be enabled at the same time is limited by the number of display pipes.
If you have seen this product cheaper elsewhere please let us know