UltraAV® DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 HDMI Multi-Display MST HubK088B-008B-3
UltraAV® DisplayPort HDMI Multi-Display MST Hub
Note to Mac Users
Mac OS does not support the MST technology for expanded monitors. It will only allow for mirroring.
Easily Extend or Expand Your Desktop
The Accell UltraAV DisplayPort 1.2 to 3 HDMI Multi-Display MST Hub allows you to enjoy up to three independent HDMI monitors from a single DisplayPort output while utilising the new multi-stream transport (MST) protocol.
Supports up to 3 Displays Independently
The MST Hub can support up to three high-resolution displays independently, two monitors with resolutions up to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz and the third monitor up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz*. With the UltraAV MST Hub you can chose to expand a single image across three displays, perfect for high resolution gaming. For the efficiency and productivity of multi-tasking, easily dedicate each display to a separate application.
*The maximum resolution is dependent on the throughput of DP 1.2 or HDMI 1.4 as well as the graphics and display solution used.
For a digital signage or video wall application, use two MST Hubs with a video card that supports multiple DisplayPort outputs. This setup will provide enough video ports to support up to 6 monitors independently. The use of multiple MST Hubs requires a computer and a graphics system with enough display pipes to support the multi-display array.
- Utilises new Multi-Stream Transport (MST) protocol (DP 1.2 required)
- Supports DisplayPort per lane data rates up to 5.4 Gbps (HBR2)
- Compatible with DVI displays using optional adapters
- Compatible to HDMI 1.4a specification up to 10.2Gbps per port
- Supports 3D video formats
- Standards compliance: DisplayPort v1.2/1.1a, VESA DDM, HDCP V1.3 and EDID V1.4
- Supports input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits
- Supports output pixel format RGB444
Maximum Supported Resolutions:
- Using 3 displays: 2 displays at 1920x1080 @ 60Hz and 1 display at 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
- Using 2 displays: 1 display at 2560x1600 @ 60Hz and 1 display at 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Using 1 display: Supports 4Kx2K @ 30Hz video formats
- System Requirements:
- Graphic Output: DisplayPort v.1.1 or v.1.2
- Works on Windows PC
- Multi-Display Hub
- AC Adapter: 5V 2.0A output
- Product Guide
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement
If you have seen this product cheaper elsewhere please let us know