UltraAV® DisplayPort 1.1 to HDMI 1.4 Active AdaptorB086B-003B-2
How to Setup an Eyefinity Display
Easily Connects Your DisplayPort PC to an HDMI Enabled HDTV, Monitor or Projector
The Accell UltraAV DisplayPort 1.1 to HDMI 1.4 active adapter enables your DisplayPort supported computer to connect to an HDMI supported display. Simply connect the DisplayPort end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing HDMI cable from the display into the adapter. The adapter seamlessly converts the DisplayPort video signal into an HDMI signal for a fast plug-and-play setup. Fully DisplayPort 1.1 compliant, also compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 High Bit Rate (HBR).
UltraAV DisplayPort 1.1 to HDMI 1.4 Active Adapter
The DisplayPort to HDMI adapter works with both DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP (High- Definition Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of all audio and video content. The adapter also supports uncompressed 8-channel audio and extended color depths delivering the flexibility to meet most computer application needs. This Type 2 dual-mode active adapter supports computer resolutions of up to 1080p@120Hz, 4K Ultra HD, stereoscopic 3D and requires no external power*.
*Please note, all features are subject to the capabilities of the computer and graphics solution.
AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display Validated
The Accell UltraAV DisplayPort to HDMI Active adapter is AMD Eyefinity certified, providing optimal experience when using AMD Eyefinity Technology and allowing 3 monitor configuration. This validation is awarded only to those products that have undergone extensive synthetic and real-world testing.
- Supports up to 4K Ultra HD and 1080p @ 120Hz
- Up to a 300 MHz clock rate for stereoscopic 3D support
- Compliant to HDMI 1.4b and DisplayPort Dual-Mode v1.1
- Plug and play, no software to install or external power needed
- Available in Mini DisplayPort version
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 specification and HDCP 1.3
- Compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 High Bit Rate (HBR).
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4b specification, up to 300 MHz for 3D displays
- Maximum Resolution: 4K Ultra HD and 1080p @ 120Hz
- Plug-and-play on Windows systems
Warranty: 2-Year Replacement
If you have seen this product cheaper elsewhere please let us know