AVGrip® Pro Locking High Speed HDMI Cable - 1mB104C-003B
Patented AVGrip Locking HDMI Connectors
The Accell AVGrip Pro Locking High Speed HDMI cable features locking connectors which grip the HDMI port with several times the force that a conventional HDMI cable is capable of, and the cables are 100% fully compatible with any HDMI device. The AVGrip Pro cable eliminates the risk of a loose or disconnected HDMI cable causing picture loss.
When the locking connector is inserted into any HDMI port, the built-in lock automatically engages. The locking connectors deliver up to 16 pounds of retention force, enough holding power to ensure that the cable stays in place. To release, simply pull back on the cable's spring loaded connector cover to unlock and remove the cable.
HDMI 2.0 Compliant
The AVGrip Pro cable supports all HD resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz and an overall bandwidth of up to 18 Gbps, the maximum bandwidth allowed by HDMI 2.0.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Throughput up to 18 Gbps, compliant to HDMI 2.0
- Locking connectors are compatible with all HDMI devices
- Supports Deep Colour™ and x.v.Colour™ formats for billions of colours
- Transmits DTS-HD or Dolby True-HD HD 7.1 digital audio formats
- Works with all HDTV refresh rates including 60Hz, 120Hz and 240Hz
- Designed for the Highest Quality Audio and Video Reproduction
This high-performance cable is designed to eliminate signal degradation for superior audio and video reproduction. The 100% foil shields and high-density metal braid reject electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference. The UltraFlex® jacket provides easy routing and protects the cable from deformation.
This cable features HDMI connectors and contacts with extra-thick 24K gold-plating for a solid, corrosion resistant connection providing maximum audio and video transfer.
Warranty: 10-Year Replacement
Cables 10 Feet or Shorter: Datasheet Link
Cables over 10 Feet: Datasheet Link
If you have seen this product cheaper elsewhere please let us know